My intention in attending this meeting was to amplify the voice of the consumer. I think sometimes it’s difficult for OBs who attend VBACs, or for those who live in communities where they have access to hospitals that allow VBAC, to understand that not everyone lives in that world.
- New study reveals surprising truths behind the top three VBAC calculators
- Where the Rinat Dray forced cesarean lawsuit stands right now
- Accreta spectrum disorder tied to increased risk of PTSD
- Four loaded words that may sting VBAC hopeful parents
- Please don’t call my cesarean a “cesarean birth”
- Uterine rupture survival story teaches two lessons
- Six Confusing Facts: What the Large Canadian VBAC Study Really Says
- “Patient has one hour to progress ‘adequately'”
- I need your help preserving vaginal breech birth
- The three biggest concerns with ACOG’s VBAC Guidelines
- Eleven things to love about ACOG’s 2017 VBAC Guidelines
- How being a colorblind birth professional hurts your clients
- Evidence or Experience: Which Matters More?
- Why I’m feeling conflicted about AB 1306: CNM Physician Supervision vs. Home VBAC Hurdle
- Judgment in the birth community: Fitting in after a cesarean