Let’s work together to achieve your goals
For over five years, Jen has successfully worked with midwifery and consumer organizations on legislation at the state-level.
In this capacity, Jen has testified in front of Medical Boards, created fact sheets for legislators, developed talking points and wrote statements for expert testimonies.
Jen has helped advocates craft the perfect message to protect the scope of midwifery care and patient autonomy. Her specialty is legislation or regulations that seek to limit a midwife’s ability to attend VBAC.
Are you involved in a legislative process? Let’s talk about how Jen can support you. Schedule a time here.
Jen can walk you through the process of:
- learning the facts,
- understanding the hospital’s perspective,
- engaging the community,
- collaborating with the hospital,
- preparing for meetings with talking points & handouts, and
- what to do if the hospital stonewalls you.
- ACOG’s guidelines,
- how they have been interpreted,
- the medical literature,
- trends and realities of hospital VBAC policies, and
- managing the present options while considering future risks.
Or is there some other challenge, project, or goal you want to talk through? Let’s do it!
Click here to let Jen know how she can best support you.
Are you still processing the emotions around your cesarean?
Do you want to talk to someone who has been there and gets it?
Perhaps you want to organize your thoughts and get clarity on your priorities for your next birth?
Or do you simply have a list of questions you wish someone had the time to answer?
Click below to book a video consulting call with Jen.